- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Name: Jenna Alburger
Hometown: Nanuet, N.Y.
What are you wearing: A floral skirt from BCBG, white blouse from Urban Outfitters, brown leather boots from Steve Madden, studded leather belt from Below the Belt, brown leather watch from La Mer.
Style influences: My style varies based on how I’m feeling. Fashion magazines like Nylon and Free People have an influence on what I wear. I like to generally keep my clothes basic and wear jewelry that is unique. I love Siena Miller’s style; she always stands out to me as a fashion icon. If I could dress like anyone it’d be her.
Photo credit: Ilya Spektor