- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Name: Jenna Alburger
Hometown: Nanuet, N.Y.
What are you wearing: A floral skirt from BCBG, white blouse from Urban Outfitters, brown leather boots from Steve Madden, studded leather belt from Below the Belt, brown leather watch from La Mer.
Style influences: My style varies based on how I’m feeling. Fashion magazines like Nylon and Free People have an influence on what I wear. I like to generally keep my clothes basic and wear jewelry that is unique. I love Siena Miller’s style; she always stands out to me as a fashion icon. If I could dress like anyone it’d be her.
Photo credit: Ilya Spektor