- Angoitia’s shutout lifts Bobcats to 2-0 victory
- A new student barber in town
- Sal Nesci Jr. elected president of freshman class
- Azotam, Umar Shannon sign professional deals
- Taylor-made toughness
- Going Greek
- Stepping in
- A search continues
- Men’s soccer downs Providence 3-1
- Freshmen granted early express shuttle access
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Name: Jenna Alburger
Hometown: Nanuet, N.Y.
What are you wearing: A floral skirt from BCBG, white blouse from Urban Outfitters, brown leather boots from Steve Madden, studded leather belt from Below the Belt, brown leather watch from La Mer.
Style influences: My style varies based on how I’m feeling. Fashion magazines like Nylon and Free People have an influence on what I wear. I like to generally keep my clothes basic and wear jewelry that is unique. I love Siena Miller’s style; she always stands out to me as a fashion icon. If I could dress like anyone it’d be her.
Photo credit: Ilya Spektor