- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
Campus Couture: Jenna Alburger
Name: Jenna Alburger
Hometown: Nanuet, N.Y.
What are you wearing: A floral skirt from BCBG, white blouse from Urban Outfitters, brown leather boots from Steve Madden, studded leather belt from Below the Belt, brown leather watch from La Mer.
Style influences: My style varies based on how I’m feeling. Fashion magazines like Nylon and Free People have an influence on what I wear. I like to generally keep my clothes basic and wear jewelry that is unique. I love Siena Miller’s style; she always stands out to me as a fashion icon. If I could dress like anyone it’d be her.
Photo credit: Ilya Spektor