- Student assaulted during move in
- Men’s basketball to add Tony Newsom to staff
- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
Campus Couture: Anna Didio [Slideshow]
Name: Anna Didio
Hometown: Glens Falls, N.Y.
Major: Broadcast Journalism
What are you wearing: Pants from Almost Famous, a vintage shirt, bangles from Puerto Rico, and Lucky Brand earrings.
Style Influences: “I would say that my personal style is eclectic but professional. I try not to look to brands to define what I wear because I think a diversified wardrobe is much more exciting. I like pieces that are unique and unexpected, but I try and keep the rest of my outfit simple so they’re not lost in the chaos.”