- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
Campus Couture: Anna Didio [Slideshow]
Name: Anna Didio
Hometown: Glens Falls, N.Y.
Major: Broadcast Journalism
What are you wearing: Pants from Almost Famous, a vintage shirt, bangles from Puerto Rico, and Lucky Brand earrings.
Style Influences: “I would say that my personal style is eclectic but professional. I try not to look to brands to define what I wear because I think a diversified wardrobe is much more exciting. I like pieces that are unique and unexpected, but I try and keep the rest of my outfit simple so they’re not lost in the chaos.”