- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
- Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
- Beta Theta Pi raises $3,300 for Cancer Research
- Quinnipiac’s Relay for Life paints the campus purple
- 3+1 Communications program to start Fall 2016
- May weekend: A history
Campus Couture: Anna Didio [Slideshow]
Name: Anna Didio
Hometown: Glens Falls, N.Y.
Major: Broadcast Journalism
What are you wearing: Pants from Almost Famous, a vintage shirt, bangles from Puerto Rico, and Lucky Brand earrings.
Style Influences: “I would say that my personal style is eclectic but professional. I try not to look to brands to define what I wear because I think a diversified wardrobe is much more exciting. I like pieces that are unique and unexpected, but I try and keep the rest of my outfit simple so they’re not lost in the chaos.”