- Drame: ‘High level’ of NBA interest after showcase
- A lasting impact
- Students to strut in sustainable dresses
- Passing the Gavel
- Rodriguez steps in as interim chief of public safety
- One Big Day
- Students, faculty dance for those who can’t
- Freshman, sophomore create Sign Language Club
- Students visit Oxford for armed conflict workshop
- Ex-Clarkson players accuse Seeley of abuse
Campus Couture: Anna Didio [Slideshow]
Name: Anna Didio
Hometown: Glens Falls, N.Y.
Major: Broadcast Journalism
What are you wearing: Pants from Almost Famous, a vintage shirt, bangles from Puerto Rico, and Lucky Brand earrings.
Style Influences: “I would say that my personal style is eclectic but professional. I try not to look to brands to define what I wear because I think a diversified wardrobe is much more exciting. I like pieces that are unique and unexpected, but I try and keep the rest of my outfit simple so they’re not lost in the chaos.”