- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Campus Couture: Anna Didio [Slideshow]
Name: Anna Didio
Hometown: Glens Falls, N.Y.
Major: Broadcast Journalism
What are you wearing: Pants from Almost Famous, a vintage shirt, bangles from Puerto Rico, and Lucky Brand earrings.
Style Influences: “I would say that my personal style is eclectic but professional. I try not to look to brands to define what I wear because I think a diversified wardrobe is much more exciting. I like pieces that are unique and unexpected, but I try and keep the rest of my outfit simple so they’re not lost in the chaos.”