- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
7 Valentine’s Day Don’ts
Don’t set your expectations too high, the boys are human too.
-from your Opinion Editor, Julia Bucchianeri
Don’t tell your boyfriend he doesn’t have to get you anything because we all know you don’t mean it.
-from your Design Editor, Michele Snow
Don’t flaunt your relationship in front of everyone around you. Not everyone likes Valentine’s Day as much as you do. Also, go easy on the P.D.A!
-from your Associate A&E Editor, Nicole Fano
Don’t get wasted on dessert wine, it’s not sexy.
-from your Head Copy Editor, Jamie Hill
Don’t do anything special. Why should there be one day when you are nice to each other? If you like each other, you should always be nice to one another. Your relationship shouldn’t need a designated day for both of you to be happy.
-from your Sports Editor, Robin Schuppert
Don’t flirt with other girls to make your girlfriend jealous. You could make her cry, and then she won’t be able to stop crying because she’ll start crying about the fact that she’s crying on Valentine’s Day.
-from your Managing Editor, Lenny Neslin
Don’t eat any of the chocolate in the box before you give it to your sweetheart. Unless you’re alone, then devour away.
-from your Managing Editor, Matt Busekroos