- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
7 Valentine’s Day Don’ts
Don’t set your expectations too high, the boys are human too.
-from your Opinion Editor, Julia Bucchianeri
Don’t tell your boyfriend he doesn’t have to get you anything because we all know you don’t mean it.
-from your Design Editor, Michele Snow
Don’t flaunt your relationship in front of everyone around you. Not everyone likes Valentine’s Day as much as you do. Also, go easy on the P.D.A!
-from your Associate A&E Editor, Nicole Fano
Don’t get wasted on dessert wine, it’s not sexy.
-from your Head Copy Editor, Jamie Hill
Don’t do anything special. Why should there be one day when you are nice to each other? If you like each other, you should always be nice to one another. Your relationship shouldn’t need a designated day for both of you to be happy.
-from your Sports Editor, Robin Schuppert
Don’t flirt with other girls to make your girlfriend jealous. You could make her cry, and then she won’t be able to stop crying because she’ll start crying about the fact that she’s crying on Valentine’s Day.
-from your Managing Editor, Lenny Neslin
Don’t eat any of the chocolate in the box before you give it to your sweetheart. Unless you’re alone, then devour away.
-from your Managing Editor, Matt Busekroos