- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
7 Cheers for the QU-Yale game
Short, succinct, and to the point.
“STICK TO READING”
Yalies are geeks. Well, of course they’re not, but rivalry games allow for certain stereotypical liberties.
Yale may have graduated some of the greatest literary minds of our time, but Quinnipiac students can sarcastically boast their own wit with this chant.
“NO MEANS YES! YES MEANS ANAL!”
A Yale fraternity chant last semester drew a firestorm of attention from women’s liberty groups– and we haven’t forgotten it.
The classic psychological ploy just might miff Yale’s starting goalie, Ryan Rondeau.
Senior Broc Little said after an RPI loss that “the fans can chant what they want” about Yale, the former No. 1 team in the country. Well, we can chant overrated.
“LET’S GO HARVARD”
Sure, the Yale fans and players might scoff at a chant for a different school, but it might distract them enough to give Quinnipiac a momentary edge.