- Westwoods no longer option for sophomores
- Discover New Haven
- Focused on first
- Freshmen forced to live in study rooms
- TuLi app to expand on tutoring possibilities
- Student assaulted during move in
- Men’s basketball to add Tony Newsom to staff
- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
7 Cheers for the QU-Yale game
Short, succinct, and to the point.
“STICK TO READING”
Yalies are geeks. Well, of course they’re not, but rivalry games allow for certain stereotypical liberties.
Yale may have graduated some of the greatest literary minds of our time, but Quinnipiac students can sarcastically boast their own wit with this chant.
“NO MEANS YES! YES MEANS ANAL!”
A Yale fraternity chant last semester drew a firestorm of attention from women’s liberty groups– and we haven’t forgotten it.
The classic psychological ploy just might miff Yale’s starting goalie, Ryan Rondeau.
Senior Broc Little said after an RPI loss that “the fans can chant what they want” about Yale, the former No. 1 team in the country. Well, we can chant overrated.
“LET’S GO HARVARD”
Sure, the Yale fans and players might scoff at a chant for a different school, but it might distract them enough to give Quinnipiac a momentary edge.