- Paolucci, Giunta lift softball over Sacred Heart
- Connecticut hands baseball second-straight loss
- Kohle replaces Carroll as ‘Late Night’ host
- Rookie to the rotation
- Staying in the family
- Men’s lacrosse falls to Siena
- Fighting for life
- Lindsley throws no-hitter
- Maglio recovers from torn ACL
- York Hill expansion envisioned
7 Cheers for the QU-Yale game
Short, succinct, and to the point.
“STICK TO READING”
Yalies are geeks. Well, of course they’re not, but rivalry games allow for certain stereotypical liberties.
Yale may have graduated some of the greatest literary minds of our time, but Quinnipiac students can sarcastically boast their own wit with this chant.
“NO MEANS YES! YES MEANS ANAL!”
A Yale fraternity chant last semester drew a firestorm of attention from women’s liberty groups– and we haven’t forgotten it.
The classic psychological ploy just might miff Yale’s starting goalie, Ryan Rondeau.
Senior Broc Little said after an RPI loss that “the fans can chant what they want” about Yale, the former No. 1 team in the country. Well, we can chant overrated.
“LET’S GO HARVARD”
Sure, the Yale fans and players might scoff at a chant for a different school, but it might distract them enough to give Quinnipiac a momentary edge.