- Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse gets first win of the season over Saint Francis
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
Seahawks do it again
Men's hoops upset by Wagner, 73-68
For the first time since Feb. 26, 2009, the Quinnipiac men’s basketball team lost a Northeast Conference regular season home game. The team that beat them, 73-68 Monday night, was the same team that pulled it off last, nearly two years ago: the Wagner Seahawks.
Wagner junior Tylor Murray led the Seahawks (6-7, 2-0 NEC) with a career-high 28 points. He went 5-for-6 from beyond the 3-point arc and 9-for-11 from the free throw line.
The Bobcats (9-3, 1-1 NEC) return to action Thursday, when they play their first NEC road game against Monmouth. Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Below, Quinnipiac head coach Tom Moore talks about the loss:
Final seconds of the game:
Photo credit: Al Valerio
Video credit: QU Athletics, Wagner Athletics