- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Miley’s a (salvia?) stoner
Miley Cyrus partied a little too hard in the U.S.A. at her L.A. home five days after she turned 18. In a video posted to TMZ.com, the controversial celeb takes hits from a bong, laughing like a hyena, and speaking gibberish. The scary thing is she actually looks like she knows what she’s doing when her friend lights the bong and Cyrus goes at it. After having a “little bit of a bad trip,” she yells absurd things about her ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth (whose look-a-like was apparently in attendance) and starts speaking in weird manly voices toward the end of the video.
One of Cyrus’s “friends,” who wanted to “document” the incident, shot the footage—which means the singer needs to do some serious reevaluation of her life and the people surrounding her. A friend videotaping instigates the star by asking Cyrus to tell the camera what’s on her mind, yelling “Talk to me, talk to me!” and “You’re gonna s*** a brick when you see this.”
According to the Los Angeles Times, the drug was salvia, not marijuana. But, regardless of what was in the bong, Cyrus still managed to make a fool of herself, in an entertaining way, of course. Girl always seems to be getting into trouble. At least don’t get caught next time, Miley!