- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Library coffee machine lobby picks up steam
A student concern for a coffee machine in the Arnold Bernhard Library has made waves with SGA’s sophomore class cabinet, and Charles Getchell, the library’s director, did not dismiss the idea.
“In principle I think it is a good idea,” Getchell said. “I have no objections to vended or supplied food in the building.”
The library currently has a no drinking and eating policy, but Getchell has tolerated coffee, soda and water. If a coffee machine is installed, he is willing to change the policy.
“We foresee the late-night coffee availability will allow students to study for extended periods of time without losing focus,” Class of 2013 President Ben Cloutier said.