- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Library coffee machine lobby picks up steam
A student concern for a coffee machine in the Arnold Bernhard Library has made waves with SGA’s sophomore class cabinet, and Charles Getchell, the library’s director, did not dismiss the idea.
“In principle I think it is a good idea,” Getchell said. “I have no objections to vended or supplied food in the building.”
The library currently has a no drinking and eating policy, but Getchell has tolerated coffee, soda and water. If a coffee machine is installed, he is willing to change the policy.
“We foresee the late-night coffee availability will allow students to study for extended periods of time without losing focus,” Class of 2013 President Ben Cloutier said.