- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Library coffee machine lobby picks up steam
A student concern for a coffee machine in the Arnold Bernhard Library has made waves with SGA’s sophomore class cabinet, and Charles Getchell, the library’s director, did not dismiss the idea.
“In principle I think it is a good idea,” Getchell said. “I have no objections to vended or supplied food in the building.”
The library currently has a no drinking and eating policy, but Getchell has tolerated coffee, soda and water. If a coffee machine is installed, he is willing to change the policy.
“We foresee the late-night coffee availability will allow students to study for extended periods of time without losing focus,” Class of 2013 President Ben Cloutier said.