- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
Library coffee machine lobby picks up steam
A student concern for a coffee machine in the Arnold Bernhard Library has made waves with SGA’s sophomore class cabinet, and Charles Getchell, the library’s director, did not dismiss the idea.
“In principle I think it is a good idea,” Getchell said. “I have no objections to vended or supplied food in the building.”
The library currently has a no drinking and eating policy, but Getchell has tolerated coffee, soda and water. If a coffee machine is installed, he is willing to change the policy.
“We foresee the late-night coffee availability will allow students to study for extended periods of time without losing focus,” Class of 2013 President Ben Cloutier said.