- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
- Serving up some good
Traffic system refined at York Hill
Signs of civilization continue to pop up at the York Hill campus, as Quinnipiac added rising gates, stop signs and safety measures around the Rocky Top Student Center.
The additions have “better equipped” the York Hill traffic system, Assistant Chief of Security for Parking and Transportation Harry Needham said.
Stops signs, speed bumps and a 15 mile per hour speed limit sign have all been added as well.
Once the gatehouse beside the Rocky Top Student Center is operational, students will need a vehicle decal and Q-Card identification to park in the Crescent lot. Currently, a 20-minute limit exists for students–only faculty, staff, and the handicapped are allowed parking.