- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
- Putting the ‘UNIVERSITY’ in Quinnipiac
- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
Traffic system refined at York Hill
Signs of civilization continue to pop up at the York Hill campus, as Quinnipiac added rising gates, stop signs and safety measures around the Rocky Top Student Center.
The additions have “better equipped” the York Hill traffic system, Assistant Chief of Security for Parking and Transportation Harry Needham said.
Stops signs, speed bumps and a 15 mile per hour speed limit sign have all been added as well.
Once the gatehouse beside the Rocky Top Student Center is operational, students will need a vehicle decal and Q-Card identification to park in the Crescent lot. Currently, a 20-minute limit exists for students–only faculty, staff, and the handicapped are allowed parking.