- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
Traffic system refined at York Hill
Signs of civilization continue to pop up at the York Hill campus, as Quinnipiac added rising gates, stop signs and safety measures around the Rocky Top Student Center.
The additions have “better equipped” the York Hill traffic system, Assistant Chief of Security for Parking and Transportation Harry Needham said.
Stops signs, speed bumps and a 15 mile per hour speed limit sign have all been added as well.
Once the gatehouse beside the Rocky Top Student Center is operational, students will need a vehicle decal and Q-Card identification to park in the Crescent lot. Currently, a 20-minute limit exists for students–only faculty, staff, and the handicapped are allowed parking.