- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Traffic system refined at York Hill
Signs of civilization continue to pop up at the York Hill campus, as Quinnipiac added rising gates, stop signs and safety measures around the Rocky Top Student Center.
The additions have “better equipped” the York Hill traffic system, Assistant Chief of Security for Parking and Transportation Harry Needham said.
Stops signs, speed bumps and a 15 mile per hour speed limit sign have all been added as well.
Once the gatehouse beside the Rocky Top Student Center is operational, students will need a vehicle decal and Q-Card identification to park in the Crescent lot. Currently, a 20-minute limit exists for students–only faculty, staff, and the handicapped are allowed parking.