- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
Three softball players will suit up for volleyball
This summer, the Quinnipiac softball team was one of the biggest supporters for the women’s volleyball team during Quinnipiac’s contentious Title IX case. This weekend, members of the softball team will help the volleyball team on the court.
Three softball players will sub in for the women’s volleyball team this weekend, according to volleyball players Amanda Armstrong and Taylor Payne, who appeared on John Muzzy and Mike Auletta’s “Under Center” on WQAQ earlier this evening.
Junior Jessica Amenda, sophomore Kortney Kesses and freshman Jordan Paolucci, all members of the softball team, will suit up for volleyball in this weekend’s matchups against St. Francis (N.Y.) and Central Connecticut State.
Amenda played four years of varsity volleyball at Jonathan Law High School, Paolucci was on the roster for Lake Mary High School, and the New Haven Register reported on Kesses’ play at Amity High School.
Absent from volleyball’s previous game against Bryant were sophomore Logan Riker, freshman Bonnie Conklin, junior Brittney Garrett, and freshman Nicole Rosenkilde, leaving the team with eight available players.