- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
Three softball players will suit up for volleyball
This summer, the Quinnipiac softball team was one of the biggest supporters for the women’s volleyball team during Quinnipiac’s contentious Title IX case. This weekend, members of the softball team will help the volleyball team on the court.
Three softball players will sub in for the women’s volleyball team this weekend, according to volleyball players Amanda Armstrong and Taylor Payne, who appeared on John Muzzy and Mike Auletta’s “Under Center” on WQAQ earlier this evening.
Junior Jessica Amenda, sophomore Kortney Kesses and freshman Jordan Paolucci, all members of the softball team, will suit up for volleyball in this weekend’s matchups against St. Francis (N.Y.) and Central Connecticut State.
Amenda played four years of varsity volleyball at Jonathan Law High School, Paolucci was on the roster for Lake Mary High School, and the New Haven Register reported on Kesses’ play at Amity High School.
Absent from volleyball’s previous game against Bryant were sophomore Logan Riker, freshman Bonnie Conklin, junior Brittney Garrett, and freshman Nicole Rosenkilde, leaving the team with eight available players.