- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Three softball players will suit up for volleyball
This summer, the Quinnipiac softball team was one of the biggest supporters for the women’s volleyball team during Quinnipiac’s contentious Title IX case. This weekend, members of the softball team will help the volleyball team on the court.
Three softball players will sub in for the women’s volleyball team this weekend, according to volleyball players Amanda Armstrong and Taylor Payne, who appeared on John Muzzy and Mike Auletta’s “Under Center” on WQAQ earlier this evening.
Junior Jessica Amenda, sophomore Kortney Kesses and freshman Jordan Paolucci, all members of the softball team, will suit up for volleyball in this weekend’s matchups against St. Francis (N.Y.) and Central Connecticut State.
Amenda played four years of varsity volleyball at Jonathan Law High School, Paolucci was on the roster for Lake Mary High School, and the New Haven Register reported on Kesses’ play at Amity High School.
Absent from volleyball’s previous game against Bryant were sophomore Logan Riker, freshman Bonnie Conklin, junior Brittney Garrett, and freshman Nicole Rosenkilde, leaving the team with eight available players.