- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
Campus Couture: Candace Galante
HOMETOWN: New Fairfield, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray knit sweater from Express, jeans from Express, Aldo shoes.
“I like to mix classic pieces with contemporary trends to create different looks people might not necessarily try. You got to have fun with it because if you look good you feel good.”