- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Campus Couture: Candace Galante
HOMETOWN: New Fairfield, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray knit sweater from Express, jeans from Express, Aldo shoes.
“I like to mix classic pieces with contemporary trends to create different looks people might not necessarily try. You got to have fun with it because if you look good you feel good.”