- My QU 301 experience in the DR
- Students to attend World Summit
- Enterprise on the rise
- Women’s ice hockey preps for Hockey East foes
- Women’s basketball wins sixth straight over Manhattan
- Men’s basketball falls to Rider
- McLean ruled ineligible for remainder of season
- University reaches settlement in Americans with Disabilities case
- Saint Peter’s halts men’s basketball’s three-game winning streak
- Rock bottom
Campus Couture: Candace Galante
HOMETOWN: New Fairfield, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray knit sweater from Express, jeans from Express, Aldo shoes.
“I like to mix classic pieces with contemporary trends to create different looks people might not necessarily try. You got to have fun with it because if you look good you feel good.”