- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
Campus Couture: Candace Galante
HOMETOWN: New Fairfield, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray knit sweater from Express, jeans from Express, Aldo shoes.
“I like to mix classic pieces with contemporary trends to create different looks people might not necessarily try. You got to have fun with it because if you look good you feel good.”