- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Campus Couture: Candace Galante
HOMETOWN: New Fairfield, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray knit sweater from Express, jeans from Express, Aldo shoes.
“I like to mix classic pieces with contemporary trends to create different looks people might not necessarily try. You got to have fun with it because if you look good you feel good.”