- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Campus Couture: Ariel Scalise
Name: Ariel Scalise
HOMETOWN: Meriden, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black suede boots, black leggings, and a pearl necklace (all from Charlotte Russe), and an oversized sweater from Express.
“I worked at Charlotte Russe for two years, which was featured in Lucky Magazine when I worked there, so I picked up a lot of my style from that.”