- Anything but ‘silence’
- Travel adventures
- QU to consider restructuring UC requirements
- Freshman starts African Students Association
- Men’s ice hockey preps for NCAA Tournament
- Women’s basketball readies for second NCAA Tournament
- Braving the shave
- Union downs men’s ice hockey to force Game 3
- Women’s ice hockey readies for NCAA Tournament
- Judge denies former TKE member’s injunction
Campus Couture: Ariel Scalise
Name: Ariel Scalise
HOMETOWN: Meriden, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black suede boots, black leggings, and a pearl necklace (all from Charlotte Russe), and an oversized sweater from Express.
“I worked at Charlotte Russe for two years, which was featured in Lucky Magazine when I worked there, so I picked up a lot of my style from that.”