- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
Campus Couture: Ariel Scalise
Name: Ariel Scalise
HOMETOWN: Meriden, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black suede boots, black leggings, and a pearl necklace (all from Charlotte Russe), and an oversized sweater from Express.
“I worked at Charlotte Russe for two years, which was featured in Lucky Magazine when I worked there, so I picked up a lot of my style from that.”