- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
Campus Couture: Ariel Scalise
Name: Ariel Scalise
HOMETOWN: Meriden, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black suede boots, black leggings, and a pearl necklace (all from Charlotte Russe), and an oversized sweater from Express.
“I worked at Charlotte Russe for two years, which was featured in Lucky Magazine when I worked there, so I picked up a lot of my style from that.”