- My QU 301 experience in the DR
- Students to attend World Summit
- Enterprise on the rise
- Women’s ice hockey preps for Hockey East foes
- Women’s basketball wins sixth straight over Manhattan
- Men’s basketball falls to Rider
- McLean ruled ineligible for remainder of season
- University reaches settlement in Americans with Disabilities case
- Saint Peter’s halts men’s basketball’s three-game winning streak
- Rock bottom
Campus Couture: Ariel Scalise
Name: Ariel Scalise
HOMETOWN: Meriden, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black suede boots, black leggings, and a pearl necklace (all from Charlotte Russe), and an oversized sweater from Express.
“I worked at Charlotte Russe for two years, which was featured in Lucky Magazine when I worked there, so I picked up a lot of my style from that.”