- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
Holy Cross downs volleyball in straight sets
The Bobcats lost by set scores of 25-18, 25-23 and 25-19.
Quinnipiac junior setter Kayla Lawler and freshman middle hitter Olivia Grattan improved their numbers from the first matchup against Holy Cross and the last. Lawler added three more assists, while Grattan increased her kills count by two.
After losing the first set, the Bobcats had a chance to make a comeback. From the beginning of the second set, the Crusaders had strong competition when the Bobcats answered each point scored. Holy Cross pulled ahead by two, but Quinnipiac scored four points to give them the lead for the first time in the set. The two teams continued to battle for the lead down to the last point. Tied at 23, the Crusaders scored the last two points to win the set.
Down two sets with one to go, the Bobcats had little hope of a come-from-behind victory. Holy Cross setter Christina Blakeslee ended the match on a kill.
The Bobcats travel to New York on Saturday to take on St. Francis at 1 p.m.