- Faculty members, students team up for intramural sports
- University cancels classes for full day on Monday
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey ties Cornell
- Following a delayed opening, the university closed after an hour
- No. 1 men’s ice hockey prepares for home weekend vs. Cornell, Colgate
- A Fresh Start
- Police continue investigation into video that led to sophomore’s arrest
- Get out and vote
- Column: Pay attention to women’s ice hockey
- Sophomore arrested for weapon possession
Camus Couture: Nicole Rosenkilde
Name: Nicole Rosenkilde
HOMETOWN: Rancho Santa Catalina, Calif.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Boots from Aldo, dark wash skinny jeans from Nordstrom, top used to be a dress she cut from H&M, light denim overshirt from Cotton On, a store in her hometown.
“I shop a lot from J. Crew, H&M and Target. I’m from California so I tend to dress a little bohemian and laid back, kind of beachy. A little Ke$ha-esque. People seem to think I am Ke$ha here. Maybe it’s all the bracelets.”