- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
Camus Couture: Nicole Rosenkilde
Name: Nicole Rosenkilde
HOMETOWN: Rancho Santa Catalina, Calif.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Boots from Aldo, dark wash skinny jeans from Nordstrom, top used to be a dress she cut from H&M, light denim overshirt from Cotton On, a store in her hometown.
“I shop a lot from J. Crew, H&M and Target. I’m from California so I tend to dress a little bohemian and laid back, kind of beachy. A little Ke$ha-esque. People seem to think I am Ke$ha here. Maybe it’s all the bracelets.”