- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Camus Couture: Nicole Rosenkilde
Name: Nicole Rosenkilde
HOMETOWN: Rancho Santa Catalina, Calif.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Boots from Aldo, dark wash skinny jeans from Nordstrom, top used to be a dress she cut from H&M, light denim overshirt from Cotton On, a store in her hometown.
“I shop a lot from J. Crew, H&M and Target. I’m from California so I tend to dress a little bohemian and laid back, kind of beachy. A little Ke$ha-esque. People seem to think I am Ke$ha here. Maybe it’s all the bracelets.”