- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
- Bomb threat delays third commencement ceremony
- University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
- McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
- Canisius rallies past Quinnipiac baseball
- Student charged with second-degree burglary
Camus Couture: Nicole Rosenkilde
Name: Nicole Rosenkilde
HOMETOWN: Rancho Santa Catalina, Calif.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Boots from Aldo, dark wash skinny jeans from Nordstrom, top used to be a dress she cut from H&M, light denim overshirt from Cotton On, a store in her hometown.
“I shop a lot from J. Crew, H&M and Target. I’m from California so I tend to dress a little bohemian and laid back, kind of beachy. A little Ke$ha-esque. People seem to think I am Ke$ha here. Maybe it’s all the bracelets.”