- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
Campus Couture: Sarah Lapin
NAME: Sarah Lapin
HOMETOWN: Middletown, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
White House & Black Market cardigan, lilac swoop neck sweater, black leggings, and black boots with buckle detail.
“I’m an art freak. Andy Warhol is one of my favorite artists, so I like to draw my fashion inspiration from his works.”