- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Campus Couture: Sarah Lapin
NAME: Sarah Lapin
HOMETOWN: Middletown, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
White House & Black Market cardigan, lilac swoop neck sweater, black leggings, and black boots with buckle detail.
“I’m an art freak. Andy Warhol is one of my favorite artists, so I like to draw my fashion inspiration from his works.”