- Clery Act: 663 liquor violations, four sexual offenses reported in 2013
- University seeks to change curriculum
- Ahead of the pack
- Fall fest returns for a second year
- Norwich hands women’s rugby first loss
- Carvalho’s overtime goal lifts men’s soccer past Yale
- Allan’s big day leads field hockey past Hofstra
- Update: Hamden Police discontinue search for armed man
- Community comes together to pray for Middle East
- Angoitia’s shutout lifts Bobcats to 2-0 victory
Campus Couture: Sarah Lapin
NAME: Sarah Lapin
HOMETOWN: Middletown, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
White House & Black Market cardigan, lilac swoop neck sweater, black leggings, and black boots with buckle detail.
“I’m an art freak. Andy Warhol is one of my favorite artists, so I like to draw my fashion inspiration from his works.”