- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Campus Couture: Sarah Lapin
NAME: Sarah Lapin
HOMETOWN: Middletown, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
White House & Black Market cardigan, lilac swoop neck sweater, black leggings, and black boots with buckle detail.
“I’m an art freak. Andy Warhol is one of my favorite artists, so I like to draw my fashion inspiration from his works.”