- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
- ‘Tis the housing selection season
Campus Couture: Sarah Lapin
NAME: Sarah Lapin
HOMETOWN: Middletown, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
White House & Black Market cardigan, lilac swoop neck sweater, black leggings, and black boots with buckle detail.
“I’m an art freak. Andy Warhol is one of my favorite artists, so I like to draw my fashion inspiration from his works.”