- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
Campus Couture: Samantha Meyer
HOMETOWN: Allendale, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Shirt from Rugby by Ralph Lauren, Madewell jeans, metallic Sperry Top-Siders.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
I always try to be a little bit different– mixing classic pieces with edgy pieces.
TRENDS YOU LIKE:
Anything metallic or boyfriend style.
Coco Chanel and Rachel Zoe