- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
Campus Couture: Samantha Meyer
HOMETOWN: Allendale, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Shirt from Rugby by Ralph Lauren, Madewell jeans, metallic Sperry Top-Siders.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
I always try to be a little bit different– mixing classic pieces with edgy pieces.
TRENDS YOU LIKE:
Anything metallic or boyfriend style.
Coco Chanel and Rachel Zoe