- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Bobcat Den hours extended to 1 a.m. on Fridays, Saturdays
The Bobcat Den will remain open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of the fall semester starting Oct. 15, according to Director of Chartwells Leean Spalding.
If the late-night hours are successful, the schedule change will become permanent, Spalding said.
The Student Government Association’s sophomore class first put forth the idea for a pilot run in which the Bobcat Den, better known to Quinnipiac students as “the Rat,” will extend its operational hours on the weekend.
Spalding confirmed the new weekend hours on Tuesday, but would not comment further on the announcement.
The hours of the Bobcat Den, along with their menu, are available on the Quinnipiac website.