- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
Bobcat Den hours extended to 1 a.m. on Fridays, Saturdays
The Bobcat Den will remain open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of the fall semester starting Oct. 15, according to Director of Chartwells Leean Spalding.
If the late-night hours are successful, the schedule change will become permanent, Spalding said.
The Student Government Association’s sophomore class first put forth the idea for a pilot run in which the Bobcat Den, better known to Quinnipiac students as “the Rat,” will extend its operational hours on the weekend.
Spalding confirmed the new weekend hours on Tuesday, but would not comment further on the announcement.
The hours of the Bobcat Den, along with their menu, are available on the Quinnipiac website.