- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
Bobcat Den hours extended to 1 a.m. on Fridays, Saturdays
The Bobcat Den will remain open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of the fall semester starting Oct. 15, according to Director of Chartwells Leean Spalding.
If the late-night hours are successful, the schedule change will become permanent, Spalding said.
The Student Government Association’s sophomore class first put forth the idea for a pilot run in which the Bobcat Den, better known to Quinnipiac students as “the Rat,” will extend its operational hours on the weekend.
Spalding confirmed the new weekend hours on Tuesday, but would not comment further on the announcement.
The hours of the Bobcat Den, along with their menu, are available on the Quinnipiac website.