- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Bobcat Den hours extended to 1 a.m. on Fridays, Saturdays
The Bobcat Den will remain open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of the fall semester starting Oct. 15, according to Director of Chartwells Leean Spalding.
If the late-night hours are successful, the schedule change will become permanent, Spalding said.
The Student Government Association’s sophomore class first put forth the idea for a pilot run in which the Bobcat Den, better known to Quinnipiac students as “the Rat,” will extend its operational hours on the weekend.
Spalding confirmed the new weekend hours on Tuesday, but would not comment further on the announcement.
The hours of the Bobcat Den, along with their menu, are available on the Quinnipiac website.