- Rape has no political party
- Critique your students’ work
- Another chance
- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
Bobcat Den hours extended to 1 a.m. on Fridays, Saturdays
The Bobcat Den will remain open until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays for the rest of the fall semester starting Oct. 15, according to Director of Chartwells Leean Spalding.
If the late-night hours are successful, the schedule change will become permanent, Spalding said.
The Student Government Association’s sophomore class first put forth the idea for a pilot run in which the Bobcat Den, better known to Quinnipiac students as “the Rat,” will extend its operational hours on the weekend.
Spalding confirmed the new weekend hours on Tuesday, but would not comment further on the announcement.
The hours of the Bobcat Den, along with their menu, are available on the Quinnipiac website.