- Verizon to install new macrocell tower
- Questioning Quinnipiac’s sustainability
- 2015 student commencement speakers selected
- University won’t increase security for May weekend
- A survivor’s story
- Breaking the silence
- One for the history books
- Drame: ‘high level’ of NBA interest after showcase
- A lasting impact
- Students to strut in sustainable dresses
Campus Couture: Joe Mauti
NAME: Joe Mauti
HOMETOWN: Middletown, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and black T-shirt and gray jeans from Pac Sun, black and blue sneakers from Zumie’s, To Write Love On Her Arms bracelet, Voted Most Random bracelet, and a Keep a Breast bracelet
“Music is overtly influential in my wardrobe. I’m the bassist of the QU band Voted Most Random and I think my clothes really reflect that.”