- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Campus Couture: Joe Mauti
NAME: Joe Mauti
HOMETOWN: Middletown, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and black T-shirt and gray jeans from Pac Sun, black and blue sneakers from Zumie’s, To Write Love On Her Arms bracelet, Voted Most Random bracelet, and a Keep a Breast bracelet
“Music is overtly influential in my wardrobe. I’m the bassist of the QU band Voted Most Random and I think my clothes really reflect that.”