- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
Campus Couture: Joe Mauti
NAME: Joe Mauti
HOMETOWN: Middletown, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and black T-shirt and gray jeans from Pac Sun, black and blue sneakers from Zumie’s, To Write Love On Her Arms bracelet, Voted Most Random bracelet, and a Keep a Breast bracelet
“Music is overtly influential in my wardrobe. I’m the bassist of the QU band Voted Most Random and I think my clothes really reflect that.”