- Angoitia’s shutout lifts Bobcats to 2-0 victory
- A new student barber in town
- Sal Nesci Jr. elected president of freshman class
- Azotam, Umar Shannon sign professional deals
- Taylor-made toughness
- Going Greek
- Stepping in
- A search continues
- Men’s soccer downs Providence 3-1
- Freshmen granted early express shuttle access
Campus Couture: Joe Mauti
NAME: Joe Mauti
HOMETOWN: Middletown, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and black T-shirt and gray jeans from Pac Sun, black and blue sneakers from Zumie’s, To Write Love On Her Arms bracelet, Voted Most Random bracelet, and a Keep a Breast bracelet
“Music is overtly influential in my wardrobe. I’m the bassist of the QU band Voted Most Random and I think my clothes really reflect that.”