- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Campus Couture: Joe Mauti
NAME: Joe Mauti
HOMETOWN: Middletown, N.J.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and black T-shirt and gray jeans from Pac Sun, black and blue sneakers from Zumie’s, To Write Love On Her Arms bracelet, Voted Most Random bracelet, and a Keep a Breast bracelet
“Music is overtly influential in my wardrobe. I’m the bassist of the QU band Voted Most Random and I think my clothes really reflect that.”