- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Campus Couture: Ian Reibeisen
Name: Ian Reibeisen
HOMETOWN: Armonk, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and white plaid shirt from Helix, dark wash jeans from Express, black Michael Kors watch, and blue and white Penguins.
“I have a lot of T-shirts with funny sayings on them and I think that reflects my personality pretty well. I really just wear what I like, what I’m comfortable in.”