- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Campus Couture: Ian Reibeisen
Name: Ian Reibeisen
HOMETOWN: Armonk, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and white plaid shirt from Helix, dark wash jeans from Express, black Michael Kors watch, and blue and white Penguins.
“I have a lot of T-shirts with funny sayings on them and I think that reflects my personality pretty well. I really just wear what I like, what I’m comfortable in.”