- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
Campus Couture: Ian Reibeisen
Name: Ian Reibeisen
HOMETOWN: Armonk, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and white plaid shirt from Helix, dark wash jeans from Express, black Michael Kors watch, and blue and white Penguins.
“I have a lot of T-shirts with funny sayings on them and I think that reflects my personality pretty well. I really just wear what I like, what I’m comfortable in.”