- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
Campus Couture: Ian Reibeisen
Name: Ian Reibeisen
HOMETOWN: Armonk, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue and white plaid shirt from Helix, dark wash jeans from Express, black Michael Kors watch, and blue and white Penguins.
“I have a lot of T-shirts with funny sayings on them and I think that reflects my personality pretty well. I really just wear what I like, what I’m comfortable in.”