- Letter to the editor: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
- Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
- Beta Theta Pi raises $3,300 for Cancer Research
Campus Couture: Brianna Kelley
NAME: Brianna Kelley
HOMETOWN: Winchester, Mass.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gold studded sandals, navy blue shorts from J.Crew, a beige and navy blue rugby sweater and striped rugby T-shirt.
“Honestly, I’m just stylish by accident. My mom is my main influence when it comes to fashion because if she doesn’t like something I pick out, I take her opnion to heart and rethink my outfit.”