- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Campus Couture: Brianna Kelley
NAME: Brianna Kelley
HOMETOWN: Winchester, Mass.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gold studded sandals, navy blue shorts from J.Crew, a beige and navy blue rugby sweater and striped rugby T-shirt.
“Honestly, I’m just stylish by accident. My mom is my main influence when it comes to fashion because if she doesn’t like something I pick out, I take her opnion to heart and rethink my outfit.”