- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
- Bomb threat delays third commencement ceremony
- University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
- McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
- Canisius rallies past Quinnipiac baseball
- Student charged with second-degree burglary
Campus Couture: Brianna Kelley
NAME: Brianna Kelley
HOMETOWN: Winchester, Mass.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gold studded sandals, navy blue shorts from J.Crew, a beige and navy blue rugby sweater and striped rugby T-shirt.
“Honestly, I’m just stylish by accident. My mom is my main influence when it comes to fashion because if she doesn’t like something I pick out, I take her opnion to heart and rethink my outfit.”