- Student Government Association hosts annual State of the QUnion
- Men’s basketball drops Senior Day game to Rider
- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
Campus Couture: Brianna Kelley
NAME: Brianna Kelley
HOMETOWN: Winchester, Mass.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gold studded sandals, navy blue shorts from J.Crew, a beige and navy blue rugby sweater and striped rugby T-shirt.
“Honestly, I’m just stylish by accident. My mom is my main influence when it comes to fashion because if she doesn’t like something I pick out, I take her opnion to heart and rethink my outfit.”