- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Campus Couture: Brianna Kelley
NAME: Brianna Kelley
HOMETOWN: Winchester, Mass.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gold studded sandals, navy blue shorts from J.Crew, a beige and navy blue rugby sweater and striped rugby T-shirt.
“Honestly, I’m just stylish by accident. My mom is my main influence when it comes to fashion because if she doesn’t like something I pick out, I take her opnion to heart and rethink my outfit.”