- Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse gets first win of the season over Saint Francis
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
Bob Saget signs on for Fall Show [Video]
"Full House" actor, comedian will grace the Bank
The Student Programming Board (SPB) announced this afternoon that actor-comedian Bob Saget will headline the Fall Mainstage Event on Oct. 2 at the TD Bank Sports Center.
Saget, best known as Danny Tanner on the long-running sitcom “Full House,” was a popular choice among students.
“Bob Saget was one of the top picks,” Jamie Kloss, SPB Mainstage Chair, said. “We thought we’d switch it up. This is a good opportunity to mix up what we typically do.”
Kloss confirms the Wake the Giant Spring Concert will remain in the spring.
BELOW: Saget assures audience members that Danny Tanner wasn’t gay… he thinks.