- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
Bob Saget signs on for Fall Show [Video]
"Full House" actor, comedian will grace the Bank
The Student Programming Board (SPB) announced this afternoon that actor-comedian Bob Saget will headline the Fall Mainstage Event on Oct. 2 at the TD Bank Sports Center.
Saget, best known as Danny Tanner on the long-running sitcom “Full House,” was a popular choice among students.
“Bob Saget was one of the top picks,” Jamie Kloss, SPB Mainstage Chair, said. “We thought we’d switch it up. This is a good opportunity to mix up what we typically do.”
Kloss confirms the Wake the Giant Spring Concert will remain in the spring.
BELOW: Saget assures audience members that Danny Tanner wasn’t gay… he thinks.