- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Bob Saget signs on for Fall Show [Video]
"Full House" actor, comedian will grace the Bank
The Student Programming Board (SPB) announced this afternoon that actor-comedian Bob Saget will headline the Fall Mainstage Event on Oct. 2 at the TD Bank Sports Center.
Saget, best known as Danny Tanner on the long-running sitcom “Full House,” was a popular choice among students.
“Bob Saget was one of the top picks,” Jamie Kloss, SPB Mainstage Chair, said. “We thought we’d switch it up. This is a good opportunity to mix up what we typically do.”
Kloss confirms the Wake the Giant Spring Concert will remain in the spring.
BELOW: Saget assures audience members that Danny Tanner wasn’t gay… he thinks.