- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Bob Saget signs on for Fall Show [Video]
"Full House" actor, comedian will grace the Bank
The Student Programming Board (SPB) announced this afternoon that actor-comedian Bob Saget will headline the Fall Mainstage Event on Oct. 2 at the TD Bank Sports Center.
Saget, best known as Danny Tanner on the long-running sitcom “Full House,” was a popular choice among students.
“Bob Saget was one of the top picks,” Jamie Kloss, SPB Mainstage Chair, said. “We thought we’d switch it up. This is a good opportunity to mix up what we typically do.”
Kloss confirms the Wake the Giant Spring Concert will remain in the spring.
BELOW: Saget assures audience members that Danny Tanner wasn’t gay… he thinks.