- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Bob Saget signs on for Fall Show [Video]
"Full House" actor, comedian will grace the Bank
The Student Programming Board (SPB) announced this afternoon that actor-comedian Bob Saget will headline the Fall Mainstage Event on Oct. 2 at the TD Bank Sports Center.
Saget, best known as Danny Tanner on the long-running sitcom “Full House,” was a popular choice among students.
“Bob Saget was one of the top picks,” Jamie Kloss, SPB Mainstage Chair, said. “We thought we’d switch it up. This is a good opportunity to mix up what we typically do.”
Kloss confirms the Wake the Giant Spring Concert will remain in the spring.
BELOW: Saget assures audience members that Danny Tanner wasn’t gay… he thinks.