- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Commencement 2010: Lift off!
On a sunny Sunday in Hamden, Bill Nye told Quinnipiac graduates to “change the world,” and thousands gathered at Quinnipiac University’s Mount Carmel campus to wish well the Class of 2010. Check out @QUChronicle for a recap of the ceremony, and stay with QUChronicle.com for full coverage.
To see a recording of the ceremony, click here.
Also, check out the full text of Nye’s commencement speech below.
President John Lahey to Class of 2010: “What can I say, you’re simply the best.”
Lahey: “Remember the advice of Winston Churchill…Never give up, never give up.”
Bill Nye: “We can’t just do less. We have to find ways to do more with less. That’s the key to our–your future.”
Nye: “Everyone you ever meet knows something that you don’t.”
Nye: “Vote. You have to vote. If people don’t vote, the least they can do for the rest of us is shut up.”
Graduate Shana Bennett (former BSU president): “Hold firmly to that flame within. Never be fearful of the power that rests within you.”
Nye’s Commencement Speech: