- Men’s basketball falls to Hartford
- Smaller budgets, fewer classes
- Student hockey tickets sell in record time
- La Salle rallies past men’s basketball
- Women’s basketball tops Hampton 87-59
- No. 5 women’s ice hockey defeats Union
- Fairfield tops men’s soccer in MAAC Semifinals
- Lights of Hope event brightens community
- Men’s basketball preps for CT 6
- University welcomes new fraternity
SGA Update: Week of April 5
It is with great pleasure that I start this memo by congratulating all of you for participating in one of SGA’s largest voter turnouts! With more than 2,150 votes, the student body has successfully elected a new Student Government Association that will continuously work to improve the quality of student life here at Quinnipiac.
Through the leadership of the current Student Government Association, we have carefully focused all of our time on improving relations in the four following areas: service to students, service to community, collaboration with faculty, administrators and staff, and finally, internal success in our operations and leadership.
I am confident that the newly installed officers of the 2010-2011 Student Government Association will continue the success, and will also come to add their own accomplishments as time goes by.
Please know that the Student Government Association consistently strives to make Quinnipiac a better place to live, learn, and grow on your behalf. We welcome any opportunity for you to get involved on the Quinnipiac campus and look forward to promoting leadership and personal growth within the QU community.
My door is always open –
Live the Legend,
PS – I’ll see you at the Big Event! Saturday, April 10 at 9 a.m. in the Burt Kahn Gym – participants must be registered on teams prior to involvement.
PPS – Follow me on Twitter for SGA Updates – @LouVent.