- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
SGA Briefs – 4/21
Following the meeting on April 21, the newly elected members of SGA took their seats in their new positions.
-The Student Leadership Committee met with President Lahey to update him on campus events, and recommended a committee of inquiry on the subject of Greek housing.
-The Student Awareness Committee held its final meeting with Facilities this year. Cell phone service on York Hill is being fixed due to complaints.
-QU will be adding shuttles to its York Hill service for the 2010-2011 academic year.
-Class President Stephanie Annunziata congratulated her cabinet for the tremendous work they have done and the goals they accomplished.
-The class cabinet is looking into holding a survey related to the QU shuttle system.
-The class cabinet is looking to talk with administration on increasing hours at the Café Q and the Bobcat Den.
-QU is looking into merging the computer help desk and media services. QU will offer more Dell laptop models next year, and the help desk might service non-Dell computers for issues related to QU services.
-Sophomore Andrew McDermott was named the SGA member of the month for April 2010.
-Holly Hitchen proposed a motion to grant the Cycling Club a charter. It passed.
-A series of changes were made with regards to the SGA election policy.