- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
SGA Briefs – 4/21
Following the meeting on April 21, the newly elected members of SGA took their seats in their new positions.
-The Student Leadership Committee met with President Lahey to update him on campus events, and recommended a committee of inquiry on the subject of Greek housing.
-The Student Awareness Committee held its final meeting with Facilities this year. Cell phone service on York Hill is being fixed due to complaints.
-QU will be adding shuttles to its York Hill service for the 2010-2011 academic year.
-Class President Stephanie Annunziata congratulated her cabinet for the tremendous work they have done and the goals they accomplished.
-The class cabinet is looking into holding a survey related to the QU shuttle system.
-The class cabinet is looking to talk with administration on increasing hours at the Café Q and the Bobcat Den.
-QU is looking into merging the computer help desk and media services. QU will offer more Dell laptop models next year, and the help desk might service non-Dell computers for issues related to QU services.
-Sophomore Andrew McDermott was named the SGA member of the month for April 2010.
-Holly Hitchen proposed a motion to grant the Cycling Club a charter. It passed.
-A series of changes were made with regards to the SGA election policy.