- Women’s ice hockey escapes Maine in season opener
- Don’t be afraid to let go of what hurts you
- Just because it’s not “hard news,” doesn’t mean it’s “not news”
- Sound the horn
- Sarah Pandolfi back and better following season-long injury
- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
SGA Briefs – 4/21
Following the meeting on April 21, the newly elected members of SGA took their seats in their new positions.
-The Student Leadership Committee met with President Lahey to update him on campus events, and recommended a committee of inquiry on the subject of Greek housing.
-The Student Awareness Committee held its final meeting with Facilities this year. Cell phone service on York Hill is being fixed due to complaints.
-QU will be adding shuttles to its York Hill service for the 2010-2011 academic year.
-Class President Stephanie Annunziata congratulated her cabinet for the tremendous work they have done and the goals they accomplished.
-The class cabinet is looking into holding a survey related to the QU shuttle system.
-The class cabinet is looking to talk with administration on increasing hours at the Café Q and the Bobcat Den.
-QU is looking into merging the computer help desk and media services. QU will offer more Dell laptop models next year, and the help desk might service non-Dell computers for issues related to QU services.
-Sophomore Andrew McDermott was named the SGA member of the month for April 2010.
-Holly Hitchen proposed a motion to grant the Cycling Club a charter. It passed.
-A series of changes were made with regards to the SGA election policy.