- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Seychelles to launch special lingerie party for Quinnipiac students
You’ll have more than just clothes to shop for next time you visit the boutiques of New Haven.
Seychelles, a women’s clothing boutique in downtown New Haven best known for its variety of casual and formal dresses designed by some of the world’s top designers such as Nicole Miller, Chloe and Betsy Johnson, has just recently expanded its lingerie section.
In honor of celebrating their new line, Seychelles will be hosting a Lingerie party for Quinnipiac University students. Girls will be able to enjoy a night of shopping while being treated to hors d’oeuvres. Prices for lingerie start as low as $5.
The party will be held on Friday, April 16 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. at 1020 Chapel Street in New Haven.
In order to attend this event, students are advised to RSVP with Kelsey.Tarczanin@yale.edu. Sorority girls will also receive a free gift bag at the event if they include their sorority name in the RSVP.
Seychelles recently participated in Alpha Chi Omega’s Spring Fashion Show.
For more information, check out www.seychellesdresses.com.