- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
Campus Couture: Alysse Zaffos
By Stephanie Osmanski on April 7, 2010
NAME: Alysse Zaffos
HOMETOWN: Syosset, Long Island, N.Y.
“My style is influenced by the music I listen to. I like supporting the music I enjoy by wearing band t-shirts.”