- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
SGA Briefs – 4/14
The Student Government Association
met on April 14, 2010.
-The application review process for the Diversity Chair position has started. There are over 40 applications, and SGA members are helping out in the process.
-The Election Committee has finished reviewing election procedures, and the Student Awareness Committee has been reviewing the SGA constitution.
-Tickets to TD Bank Sports Center events will not be sold in the new Rocky Top student center for the 2010-11 school year.
-The SPB executive board has been selected for the 2010-11 school year.
-The PR committee is reviewing the organization chartering process for the coming school year.
-The cord regalia for the commencement ceremony has been discussed.
-A student speaker for the ceremony has not yet been determined.
-Nothing new was discussed.
-The class cabinet has been working to set up its proposed shuttle line system, and is producing a student survey regarding the shuttle system and students’ opinions.
-The class cabinet hopes to meet with QU Security to discuss pertinent safety issues for the coming school year.
-The class cabinet is working with the administration regarding the possibility of students withdrawing cash from their Q-cash accounts.
-The class cabinet has also discussed the possibility of a new payment system on Blackboard, called “BB-Pay.”
-SGA voted on part of next year’s budget for SGA-chartered organizations and SGA itself. The total budget is $457,000.
For the budget breakdown by organization, see quchronicle.com.