- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
7 must-haves for spring 2010
The fashion industry gains most of its reputation from the predictably over-the-top, avant-garde garments and accessories that walk the runways each season. Realistically, only washed-up, watered-down versions of these exaggerated fashions make it to mainstream stores and lines targeted for the average, everyday person. With these seven must-haves for spring, you can be price-conscious while still radiating the same appeal of the runway’s most fashionable looks.
1. The Romper: While BCBG charges close to $100 for their version, you can find something like the one pictured here for about $30 at Forever 21.
2. Lace cut-outs: A $348 dress from BCBG? Try 16 bucks at Forever 21 for the same basic look.
3. Aviators: A nice set of Ray-Bans will set you back close to $140. Get an imitation (pictured) for six bucks at Forever 21.
4. Hair pieces: A floral piece from Betsey Johnson goes for $60. Forever 21, again, six dollars.
5. The color block dress: We’re talking upwards of $90 at Macy’s for this stylish formalist outfit. Delia’s will give you a deal at about $40.
6. The flannel boyfriend shirt: Check out Urban Outfitters for a $20 version (pictured), a nice price reduction from the like at Delia’s, $40.
7. Masculine suit jacket: The spring business attire will cost you upwards of $100 at Anthropologie. Try a comparable style at Kohl’s for $30.