- Men’s basketball falls to Hartford
- Smaller budgets, fewer classes
- Student hockey tickets sell in record time
- La Salle rallies past men’s basketball
- Women’s basketball tops Hampton 87-59
- No. 5 women’s ice hockey defeats Union
- Fairfield tops men’s soccer in MAAC Semifinals
- Lights of Hope event brightens community
- Men’s basketball preps for CT 6
- University welcomes new fraternity
SGA Update: Week of March 29
Hello fellow Bobcats!
For the past week, students have been enthusiastic in posting fliers and meeting students all across campus in hopes of being elected for open positions on the Student Government Association for 2010-2011. Thank you all so much for your votes on Blackboard and supporting your new student representatives. Your new Executive Board, Presidents, Vice Presidents and Representatives look forward to a smooth transition with the current Student Government members. Look forward to an SGA Newsletter before the end of the spring semester with some important and exciting messages from YOUR new SGA.
In addition, the Big Event Committee, CAP and SGA have been working hard on the finishing details of Quinnipiac’s Big Event. All teams are filled at this time, but we are still looking for extra volunteers to go in the place of those who cannot attend last minute. Please e-mail BigEvent@quinnipiac.edu if you are interested in being an extra volunteer or a volunteer driver. The event will take place on Saturday, April 10, and all are welcome to attend the Opening Ceremony at 9:00 a.m. Mayor Scott Jackson of Hamden and Mayor John DiStefano of New Haven have graciously agreed to be our opening speakers for the day.
Live the Legend,
Freshman Class Representative, Student Government Association