- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
Campus Couture: Scott Gunter
What are you wearing? Neil Allyn white collared shirt, black vest, black dress pants, black Chaps loafers, and a black and white polka-dotted umbrella
Style Influences? “Blending in is boring. I wear whatever I feel like, really. I’m not swayed by what’s currently fashion-forward. It’s what’s in my closet.”