- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
- Women’s rugby team takes home second championship
- Women’s basketball’s upset bid against Michigan State falls short
- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
SGA Update: Week of Feb. 8
Have you ever wondered how the recently announced medical school will affect the current and future undergraduate student body? Is it true that a medical school can be beneficial to the advancement of the undergraduate degree? These are just a few of the questions that are circulating the campus community after the University announced plans to begin the development of a medical school – with intentions of enrolling the first class as early as 2013.
You are invited to join the Student Government Association on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 4:15 p.m. in SC207 for an SGA meeting in which President Lahey will talk about the recently announced medical school. The members of the Student Government Association will be meeting with Lahey in an effort to answer questions that undergraduate students might have. This may also serve as an opportunity for you to ask the president a question yourself!
SGA is also excited to share with you a commercial series in which our year-long goals and objectives will be showcased. The commercials are directed by our very own Matt Galo, who dually serves as a Senior Class Representative and the President of the Quinnipiac Film Society (QFS). You can find the commercials featured on The Chronicle Web site, and circulating throughout the Quinnipiac Facebook network.
Lastly, YOUR Student Government Association welcomes any feedback as the semester progresses. We want to hear from you and we encourage you to voice your thoughts, comments, and concerns about the community. We take pride in those we represent, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Live the Legend,
Click here to check out SGA’s latest commercial!