- Student assaulted during move in
- Men’s basketball to add Tony Newsom to staff
- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
SGA Update: Week of Feb. 8
Have you ever wondered how the recently announced medical school will affect the current and future undergraduate student body? Is it true that a medical school can be beneficial to the advancement of the undergraduate degree? These are just a few of the questions that are circulating the campus community after the University announced plans to begin the development of a medical school – with intentions of enrolling the first class as early as 2013.
You are invited to join the Student Government Association on Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 4:15 p.m. in SC207 for an SGA meeting in which President Lahey will talk about the recently announced medical school. The members of the Student Government Association will be meeting with Lahey in an effort to answer questions that undergraduate students might have. This may also serve as an opportunity for you to ask the president a question yourself!
SGA is also excited to share with you a commercial series in which our year-long goals and objectives will be showcased. The commercials are directed by our very own Matt Galo, who dually serves as a Senior Class Representative and the President of the Quinnipiac Film Society (QFS). You can find the commercials featured on The Chronicle Web site, and circulating throughout the Quinnipiac Facebook network.
Lastly, YOUR Student Government Association welcomes any feedback as the semester progresses. We want to hear from you and we encourage you to voice your thoughts, comments, and concerns about the community. We take pride in those we represent, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Live the Legend,
Click here to check out SGA’s latest commercial!