- Mike Quitko announces his retirement
- Turner named Canada’s U-18 head coach
- NHL’s Islanders draft Devon Toews
- Recent graduate killed in motorcycle accident
- Former student arrested after bomb threats
- Bomb threat delays third commencement ceremony
- University lays off 16 professors, hires 12
- McLean verbally commits to Quinnipiac
- Canisius rallies past Quinnipiac baseball
- Student charged with second-degree burglary
SGA Update: Week of Feb. 1
SGA hopes that you are ready for an amazing semester of spectacular events and new traditions. It is with great hope that we anticipate Quinnipiac’s first annual Big Event. Quinnipiac’s Big Event is Saturday, April 10, at which teams of 10 students will volunteer at a predetermined non-profit organization of their choice. Sites could range from beach clean-ups, Sleeping Giant clean-ups, painting the inner facilities of a day care center, or even gardening at a senior center. All we are asking for is THREE hours of your time to dedicate community service to a site of YOUR choice!
It’s a new year and we want to celebrate by making a difference on this campus in 2010. The Community Action Project and the Student Government Association are partnering in sponsoring Quinnipiac’s Big Event, but we need your help. Below are the details for the informational sessions if you would like to find out more about this brand-new and exciting tradition that exists at over 200 universities across the nation! (E-mail BigEvent@quinnipiac.edu.)
Today: 6 p.m. in the Caf
Tomorrow: 7 p.m. in SC 207, 9:15 p.m. at York Hill
Thursday: 5 p.m. in Larson, 6 p.m. in Ledges
As always, SGA is here to better the community and to hear your important student concerns. If YOU have a student concern, please e-mail email@example.com!
Live the Legend,
VP of Public Relations
Click here to check out SGA’s latest commercial!