- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU student comedians [Video]
(Per request of one of the comedians, comments are closed for this page)
Pat Reynolds, a junior economics major, received a warm response from the student audience for his hilarious impression of students at the Quinnipiac gym and complaints on the new, complicated (root) beer pong rules.
Sophomore Brad DePrima, a media production major, also took a stab at stand-up. His musings on his experience as an American Eagle employee and his impression of the customers left the audience in stitches (especially those who have worked in retail). The audience was also left laughing as he covered the experience of going to court with his mom for a speeding ticket.