- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
- Field hockey sisters bring Spanish influence to the team
- Student facing disciplinary action for posting racist Snapchat photo
- University hires former New Haven Police Chief
- Watch your words
- Old fashion isn’t overrated
- Is change always for the better?
- Men’s soccer shuts out Yale
QU student comedians [Video]
(Per request of one of the comedians, comments are closed for this page)
Pat Reynolds, a junior economics major, received a warm response from the student audience for his hilarious impression of students at the Quinnipiac gym and complaints on the new, complicated (root) beer pong rules.
Sophomore Brad DePrima, a media production major, also took a stab at stand-up. His musings on his experience as an American Eagle employee and his impression of the customers left the audience in stitches (especially those who have worked in retail). The audience was also left laughing as he covered the experience of going to court with his mom for a speeding ticket.