- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
QU student comedians [Video]
(Per request of one of the comedians, comments are closed for this page)
Pat Reynolds, a junior economics major, received a warm response from the student audience for his hilarious impression of students at the Quinnipiac gym and complaints on the new, complicated (root) beer pong rules.
Sophomore Brad DePrima, a media production major, also took a stab at stand-up. His musings on his experience as an American Eagle employee and his impression of the customers left the audience in stitches (especially those who have worked in retail). The audience was also left laughing as he covered the experience of going to court with his mom for a speeding ticket.