- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
QU student comedians [Video]
(Per request of one of the comedians, comments are closed for this page)
Pat Reynolds, a junior economics major, received a warm response from the student audience for his hilarious impression of students at the Quinnipiac gym and complaints on the new, complicated (root) beer pong rules.
Sophomore Brad DePrima, a media production major, also took a stab at stand-up. His musings on his experience as an American Eagle employee and his impression of the customers left the audience in stitches (especially those who have worked in retail). The audience was also left laughing as he covered the experience of going to court with his mom for a speeding ticket.