- Paolucci, Giunta lift softball over Sacred Heart
- Connecticut hands baseball second-straight loss
- Kohle replaces Carroll as ‘Late Night’ host
- Rookie to the rotation
- Staying in the family
- Men’s lacrosse falls to Siena
- Fighting for life
- Lindsley throws no-hitter
- Maglio recovers from torn ACL
- York Hill expansion envisioned
Campus Couture: Vince Brasesco
NAME: Vince Brasesco
HOMETOWN: Rye Brook, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison gray pinstripe trousers, Brooks Brothers French cuff broad cloth dress shirt, red and white striped tie, Brooks Brothers country club double-breasted navy blazer, and lac-leather Johnston and Murphy Kiltie loafers.
“I am inspired by classic American style. Pieces like the classic American khakis, the traditional polo shirt, and the more formal three-piece vested suit are standard staples of my wardrobe. Anything elegantly tailored is a must-have. Brooks Brothers offers all of these fashions, which is why it is my favorite store.