- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
Campus Couture: Vince Brasesco
NAME: Vince Brasesco
HOMETOWN: Rye Brook, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison gray pinstripe trousers, Brooks Brothers French cuff broad cloth dress shirt, red and white striped tie, Brooks Brothers country club double-breasted navy blazer, and lac-leather Johnston and Murphy Kiltie loafers.
“I am inspired by classic American style. Pieces like the classic American khakis, the traditional polo shirt, and the more formal three-piece vested suit are standard staples of my wardrobe. Anything elegantly tailored is a must-have. Brooks Brothers offers all of these fashions, which is why it is my favorite store.