- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
- Putting the ‘UNIVERSITY’ in Quinnipiac
- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
NAME: Vince Brasesco
HOMETOWN: Rye Brook, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison gray pinstripe trousers, Brooks Brothers French cuff broad cloth dress shirt, red and white striped tie, Brooks Brothers country club double-breasted navy blazer, and lac-leather Johnston and Murphy Kiltie loafers.
“I am inspired by classic American style. Pieces like the classic American khakis, the traditional polo shirt, and the more formal three-piece vested suit are standard staples of my wardrobe. Anything elegantly tailored is a must-have. Brooks Brothers offers all of these fashions, which is why it is my favorite store.