- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
NAME: Vince Brasesco
HOMETOWN: Rye Brook, N.Y.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison gray pinstripe trousers, Brooks Brothers French cuff broad cloth dress shirt, red and white striped tie, Brooks Brothers country club double-breasted navy blazer, and lac-leather Johnston and Murphy Kiltie loafers.
“I am inspired by classic American style. Pieces like the classic American khakis, the traditional polo shirt, and the more formal three-piece vested suit are standard staples of my wardrobe. Anything elegantly tailored is a must-have. Brooks Brothers offers all of these fashions, which is why it is my favorite store.