- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Campus Couture: Sarah Aniano
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
A black V-neck from Express, khaki chords from H&M, necklace from H&M, black boots from Chinese laundry and a cheetah print Betsey Johnson bag.
“I like Bohemian things. I am really influenced by European-style. I lived in New York City for a while and the different people on the street and their style has inspired mine.”