- Men’s basketball beats Marist for first MAAC win
- Men’s ice hockey outshoots Union 54-17, but falls 5-2
- Women’s basketball stifles Siena, forces 34 turnovers
- Men’s ice hockey beats RPI behind three power-play goals
- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
Campus Couture: Sarah Aniano
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
A black V-neck from Express, khaki chords from H&M, necklace from H&M, black boots from Chinese laundry and a cheetah print Betsey Johnson bag.
“I like Bohemian things. I am really influenced by European-style. I lived in New York City for a while and the different people on the street and their style has inspired mine.”