- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
Campus Couture: Sarah Aniano
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
A black V-neck from Express, khaki chords from H&M, necklace from H&M, black boots from Chinese laundry and a cheetah print Betsey Johnson bag.
“I like Bohemian things. I am really influenced by European-style. I lived in New York City for a while and the different people on the street and their style has inspired mine.”