- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Campus Couture: Sarah Aniano
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
A black V-neck from Express, khaki chords from H&M, necklace from H&M, black boots from Chinese laundry and a cheetah print Betsey Johnson bag.
“I like Bohemian things. I am really influenced by European-style. I lived in New York City for a while and the different people on the street and their style has inspired mine.”