- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Campus Couture: Sarah Aniano
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
A black V-neck from Express, khaki chords from H&M, necklace from H&M, black boots from Chinese laundry and a cheetah print Betsey Johnson bag.
“I like Bohemian things. I am really influenced by European-style. I lived in New York City for a while and the different people on the street and their style has inspired mine.”