- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Campus Couture: Lauren Ottulich
By Stephanie Osmanski on February 3, 2010
NAME: Lauren Ottulich
HOMETOWN: Queens, N.Y.
STYLE INFLUENCES? “I would describe my style as feminine-meets- edge. I’m also from the city so I’m exposed to fashion everyday.”