- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
Campus Couture: Faith Goumas
NAME: Faith Goumas
HOMETOWN: Oxford, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Coach flats, Rich and Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, and a black tunic from Alloy.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
Feminine and classic.
FAVORITE TREND RIGHT NOW?
Slouchy sweaters for winter, and simple bottoms (i.e. pencil skirts and elaborate tops).