- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Campus Couture: Faith Goumas
NAME: Faith Goumas
HOMETOWN: Oxford, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Coach flats, Rich and Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, and a black tunic from Alloy.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
Feminine and classic.
FAVORITE TREND RIGHT NOW?
Slouchy sweaters for winter, and simple bottoms (i.e. pencil skirts and elaborate tops).