- Paolucci, Giunta lift softball over Sacred Heart
- Connecticut hands baseball second-straight loss
- Kohle replaces Carroll as ‘Late Night’ host
- Rookie to the rotation
- Staying in the family
- Men’s lacrosse falls to Siena
- Fighting for life
- Lindsley throws no-hitter
- Maglio recovers from torn ACL
- York Hill expansion envisioned
Campus Couture: Faith Goumas
NAME: Faith Goumas
HOMETOWN: Oxford, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Coach flats, Rich and Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, and a black tunic from Alloy.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
Feminine and classic.
FAVORITE TREND RIGHT NOW?
Slouchy sweaters for winter, and simple bottoms (i.e. pencil skirts and elaborate tops).