- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
Campus Couture: Faith Goumas
NAME: Faith Goumas
HOMETOWN: Oxford, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Coach flats, Rich and Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, and a black tunic from Alloy.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
Feminine and classic.
FAVORITE TREND RIGHT NOW?
Slouchy sweaters for winter, and simple bottoms (i.e. pencil skirts and elaborate tops).