- Field hockey loses 3-2 against UMass Lowell
- Men’s soccer drops season opener to No. 11 Boston College
- Don’t be afraid to try something new
- Rave: Gotta catch ’em all
- Take advantage of what Quinnipiac has to offer
- Living without limits
- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
Campus Couture: Faith Goumas
NAME: Faith Goumas
HOMETOWN: Oxford, Conn.
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Coach flats, Rich and Skinny Jeans from Nordstrom, and a black tunic from Alloy.
DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE:
Feminine and classic.
FAVORITE TREND RIGHT NOW?
Slouchy sweaters for winter, and simple bottoms (i.e. pencil skirts and elaborate tops).