- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Freshman arrested on marijuana charges
Freshman Peter Moran, 18, was arrested on on Friday, Feb. 19 with 58.4 grams of marijuana allegedly in his possession. The street value, according to Hamden Police, was $1,160.
According to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan, Moran has been “suspended from the university pending the outcome of his disciplinary hearing.”
Moran, from Parlin, N.J., was released with a written promise to appear in court, and charged with possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to sell, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Hamden Police were called to the scene at 2:30 p.m. after Quinnipiac security detained Moran.
Moran will appear in Meriden Superior Court on March 9.
Stay with QUChronicle.com for updates on this breaking story.