- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
- Accommodating everyday struggles
- Students become finalists in NESN’s ‘Next Producer Contest’
- Students crowd portal for tickets to Yale game
- Putting the ‘UNIVERSITY’ in Quinnipiac
- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
White paces Bobcats in Sorlien Invitational
Freshman Becca White led the Quinnipiac women’s indoor track team at the Sorlien Invitational on Friday, placing first out of 17 runners in the 3,000-meter race. She finished in 10:21.27, beating two Vermont runners by more than 19 seconds.
Several other Quinnipiac runners placed in the top 10 for their various events. In the 400-meter dash, freshman Alexandra Seitz (1:05.08) finished fifth and sophomore Amanda Duggan (1:10.43) placed tenth. In the 800-meter run, junior Christina DeBellis finished 10th with a time of 2:34.57. Sophomore Hannah Donadio placed seventh in the 1,000-meter run with a time of 3:07.51. In the 1-mile run, sophomores Julie Lanning (5:22.31) and Katie Beam (5:25.19) finished fifth and sixth. Senior Lindsey Pierret finished fourth in the 3,000-meeter race with a time of 10:45.36.
The Quinnipiac team of Duggan, DeBellis, sophomore Nicole Payne and freshman Grace Harvey placed ninth in the 4×400 meter relay with a time of 4:28.71. In the 4×800 relay, the Quinnipiac team consisting of Donadio, Lanning, sophomore Rachel Morelli and sophomore Morgan Roche finished second with a time of 9:58.58.
The Bobcats will continue to practice for their next meet, Boston University’s Terrier Invitational, on Jan. 29.