- Women’s soccer edges out Fairfield for first MAAC win
- Mac Miller, Mick Jenkins impress with new albums
- “Study” Time: Game Night
- Brangelina: Love is dead
- T.I.’s ‘Warzone’ makes a statement
- Hidden Hydration
- Student by day, DJ by night
- Men’s soccer drops MAAC opener in OT
- Community protests after controversial Snapchat photo
- ‘Lo’ and Behold
Welcome to the new QUChronicle.com
As you most likely can tell, you’re looking at a brand new QUChronicle.com.
Over the past few weeks, the staff at The Quinnipiac Chronicle has been hard at work designing, tweaking and building the new site. We would like to thank the staff at CoPress for getting things set up and helping us along the way.
One of the main differences between this site and the old one is that we will no longer publish every article on Wednesday. The plan is to update the site as often as possible, as the news rolls in. Instead of just checking in on Wednesday for all the articles, check back every day for new content. We will update you with a “publishing schedule” later this month.
We will still publish a print edition every Wednesday for you to pick up on campus.
If you had previously signed up for e-mail updates, we ask that you re-sign up using the form in the sidebar.
Please, look around and get used to the new site. We built it to better serve the Quinnipiac community and we hope that you enjoy it and check back daily for the news affecting QU.
Ways to follow The Quinnipiac Chronicle online:
- Web site: Obviously, visit QUChronicle.com to read our latest articles. We have organized the articles into a more sensible format, which we hope you will adjust to easily. Just take a few clicks around the site and you should become comfortable with the site fairly easily.
- Twitter: @QUChronicle – for news, articles and updates | @QUChronSports – for solely sports news about the Quinnipiac Bobcats teams
- RSS: Add QC’s RSS feed to your favorite RSS reader
- E-Mail: See that little box in the sidebar? Enter your e-mail address to get all the articles delivered to your mailbox.
General Manager / Publisher of The Quinnipiac Chronicle