- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
‘The impact you had on us will last forever’
A letter to the late Jessica Bolognani from her roommates.
We remember the first day we met: Aug. 28, 2009. It was an awkward day for most but not for room 247. We instantly had a connection and became best friends in one night. From then on we were inseparable. We did everything together, whether it was family dinners, going to the gym or going out on the weekends. Our first semester at Quinnipiac was more than we could have ever asked for. It was the best time of our lives and QU will never be the same without you. We will never forget all of the wonderful memories we had with you, and, of course, your beautiful smile. Your positive attitude always brightened our room. You were like a mother to us, always going out of your way to help us and others. We are going to miss your late night returns from the library, watching you play intramural basketballand getting ready with you to go out for the night. We are so lucky to have met such a special friend. Even though our time was short, the impact you had on us will last forever. We love you so much. Roomies forever and always.
Arielle, Amy and Kara