- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
The Bucket List: Quinnipiac edition
For Quinnipiac seniors, there are a few short months left to fulfill the entire college experience. The items below comprise Quinnipiac’s very own bucket list – things a student should (must!) do before he or she graduates.
- Stop at Cafe Q, even if it seems out of the way, and grab a coffee with JavaJohn (a.k.a. Johnny Cash).
- Go out on a Thursday night into New Haven to Toads and make sure Maxine is your driver back.
- Go to a Quinnipiac vs.Yale hockey game.
- Climb Sleeping Giant. The blue trail is the most challenging, but is the perfect setting to take great pictures
- Call in to the campus radio station, WQAQ. DJ’s would love more input from the campus.
- Go to the Relay for Life event on campus one year. Even if you can barely stay awake all night, you won’t regret the missed sleep.
- The night you turn 21 invite everyone you know to Aunt Chilada’s. But be safe!
- Attend a Battle of the Bands night in Alumni Hall.
- Pack four energy drinks to bring to the library for an all-nighter. Pass that test and go back to bed for the rest of the day.
What are some other “must-dos” for QU students? Leave your answer in the comments!