- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
The Bucket List: Quinnipiac edition
For Quinnipiac seniors, there are a few short months left to fulfill the entire college experience. The items below comprise Quinnipiac’s very own bucket list – things a student should (must!) do before he or she graduates.
- Stop at Cafe Q, even if it seems out of the way, and grab a coffee with JavaJohn (a.k.a. Johnny Cash).
- Go out on a Thursday night into New Haven to Toads and make sure Maxine is your driver back.
- Go to a Quinnipiac vs.Yale hockey game.
- Climb Sleeping Giant. The blue trail is the most challenging, but is the perfect setting to take great pictures
- Call in to the campus radio station, WQAQ. DJ’s would love more input from the campus.
- Go to the Relay for Life event on campus one year. Even if you can barely stay awake all night, you won’t regret the missed sleep.
- The night you turn 21 invite everyone you know to Aunt Chilada’s. But be safe!
- Attend a Battle of the Bands night in Alumni Hall.
- Pack four energy drinks to bring to the library for an all-nighter. Pass that test and go back to bed for the rest of the day.
What are some other “must-dos” for QU students? Leave your answer in the comments!