- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
The Bucket List: Quinnipiac edition
For Quinnipiac seniors, there are a few short months left to fulfill the entire college experience. The items below comprise Quinnipiac’s very own bucket list – things a student should (must!) do before he or she graduates.
- Stop at Cafe Q, even if it seems out of the way, and grab a coffee with JavaJohn (a.k.a. Johnny Cash).
- Go out on a Thursday night into New Haven to Toads and make sure Maxine is your driver back.
- Go to a Quinnipiac vs.Yale hockey game.
- Climb Sleeping Giant. The blue trail is the most challenging, but is the perfect setting to take great pictures
- Call in to the campus radio station, WQAQ. DJ’s would love more input from the campus.
- Go to the Relay for Life event on campus one year. Even if you can barely stay awake all night, you won’t regret the missed sleep.
- The night you turn 21 invite everyone you know to Aunt Chilada’s. But be safe!
- Attend a Battle of the Bands night in Alumni Hall.
- Pack four energy drinks to bring to the library for an all-nighter. Pass that test and go back to bed for the rest of the day.
What are some other “must-dos” for QU students? Leave your answer in the comments!