- Do You QU process complicated but essential
- Post office fixes technical issues with emails
- QU moves forward with Title IX field construction
- Beta Theta Pi allowed to resume operations
- Public Safety adds shuttles for Thanksgiving travel
- Let’s talk about race
- Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
- Lahey made more than $1.2 million in 2013
- The Braves Hockey Club tops UConn 10-5
- Men’s ice hockey downs Dartmouth 6-2
SGA Update: Week of Jan. 25
Congratulations on completing your first full week of classes for the second semester! By this time, I hope you are all settled and reacquainted with the college environment.
The Student Government Association recently hosted its annual Winter Training upon the beginning of the semester, in which the members worked towards progressing semester long goals and events. We are very excited to share two new Student Government Association commercials with you, which can be found on social networking sites such as Facebook, and YouTube. You can find a link to the video commercials below.
The Student Government Association is also pleased to announce its support for the ALANA&I Mentoring Group in their efforts to raise money for the Haiti relief project. ALANA&I gives QU community members the opportunity to donate to four different organizations: the American Red Cross, Save the Children, Doctors Without Borders and Wyclef Jean’s Yele Haiti Foundation.
Many Quinnipiac students have already expressed leadership through supporting Haiti, which stands as a testament to the character of our community and our commitment to the global community. If you are interested in donating through ALANA&I, please contact Quanita Jones or myself through email.
Further, if you are interested in getting involved on campus, please consider attending the Spring Involvement Fair which will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 27, from 4-6 p.m. in the Burt Kahn gym. I hope to see you there!
Live the Legend,
Click here to check out SGA’s latest commercial!