- QU sues Hamden in appeal attempt
- Scott Burrell to be named Southern Connecticut State head coach
- Kricket launches new phone app
- McKenna takes on new position
- Amodio to serve as new athletic director
- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
SGA Update: Week of Jan. 25
Congratulations on completing your first full week of classes for the second semester! By this time, I hope you are all settled and reacquainted with the college environment.
The Student Government Association recently hosted its annual Winter Training upon the beginning of the semester, in which the members worked towards progressing semester long goals and events. We are very excited to share two new Student Government Association commercials with you, which can be found on social networking sites such as Facebook, and YouTube. You can find a link to the video commercials below.
The Student Government Association is also pleased to announce its support for the ALANA&I Mentoring Group in their efforts to raise money for the Haiti relief project. ALANA&I gives QU community members the opportunity to donate to four different organizations: the American Red Cross, Save the Children, Doctors Without Borders and Wyclef Jean’s Yele Haiti Foundation.
Many Quinnipiac students have already expressed leadership through supporting Haiti, which stands as a testament to the character of our community and our commitment to the global community. If you are interested in donating through ALANA&I, please contact Quanita Jones or myself through email.
Further, if you are interested in getting involved on campus, please consider attending the Spring Involvement Fair which will be held on Wednesday, Jan. 27, from 4-6 p.m. in the Burt Kahn gym. I hope to see you there!
Live the Legend,
Click here to check out SGA’s latest commercial!