- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
- What’s wrong with America?
- Chase Priskie breaks Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey DI record for goals by a defenseman
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
Campus Couture: Reid Engwall
NAME: Reid Engwall
HOMETOWN: Mission Viejo, Calif.
STYLE INFLUENCES? “Music is a huge part of my life. That being said, I dress as if I’m going to a gig basically every day. Indie rock bands like Bishop Allen, Local Natives and Death Cab for Cutie influence what I wear daily and serve as my style icons. And of course, I don’t go anywhere without my Red Sox hat.”