- Men’s basketball drops Senior Day game to Rider
- Men’s ice hockey beats Brown on Senior Night
- Women’s basketball clinches top seed in MAAC Tournament with Senior Day win
- Quinnipiac completes season sweep over rival Yale with Heroes Hat win
- Quinnipiac set to take on rival Yale
- Matt King joins men’s ice hockey as walk-on goaltender
- In his mother’s memory
- Current Craze
- Living the Legend
- Panel of professors explain human rights for minorities
The perfect gift
The perfect gift is not the most expensive one, but the one with the most thought and love behind it. Before you go swiping the credit card this holiday season for everyone on your list, stop and think about what they would truly enjoy:
What do you get the person who has everything? Donate to a charity in their name that he/she would be interested in. Helping those in need is a big part of the holiday season. A popular choice is the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).
If saving money is a big factor this season, then taking the time to bake something can still show how much you care. Brownies, cake or homemade gingerbread cookies can be a cheap and festive way to spread some holiday cheer to someone you love.
Walk around a craft store to get a personalized idea. Buy a wooden frame or cut-out of the person’s name and paint it with his or her favorite color. In most shopping malls, there are Christmas ornaments you can buy and personalize with names. Another idea would be to start a scrapbook for someone by filling in the first page with pictures. Leave the rest for the recipient to complete.
For the bookworm in your life, try to find a novel you think he or she would be interested in. Or better yet, if you have a book or two lying around the house that you read and loved, it would be a great cost-cutter to give it to him or her to enjoy.