- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Men’s Ice Hockey: QU drops 2 vs. ECAC, 3 in rank
After blowing a 4-3 lead against Yale on Friday, the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team faltered against the lowly-regarded Brown Bears Saturday, losing 2-1.
All three goals were scored in the third period, the first two coming from Brown.
Quinnipiac senior forward Brandon Wong responded with his third goal of the weekend 6:32 into the period, but his teammates couldn’t find a way to net a game-tying goal.
The two weekend losses against ECAC Hockey foes lowered Quinnipiac’s national rank to No. 7, marking the third straight week the Bobcats have been ranked in the top 10 by USCHO.com.
Quinnipiac still sits atop the ECAC Hockey standings ahead of Cornell by a single point, who they beat 3-2 on Nov. 21.