- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse unable to keep pace with Vermont, loses 10-5
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Saint Peter’s on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac students arrested for drug possession
- Boarding on Bobcat Way
- Students cheat Chartwells
- Confessions of a coffee addict
- Academic assist
- Strautmane standing tall
- Snap out of it
- ‘Tis the housing selection season
Men’s Ice Hockey: QU drops 2 vs. ECAC, 3 in rank
After blowing a 4-3 lead against Yale on Friday, the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team faltered against the lowly-regarded Brown Bears Saturday, losing 2-1.
All three goals were scored in the third period, the first two coming from Brown.
Quinnipiac senior forward Brandon Wong responded with his third goal of the weekend 6:32 into the period, but his teammates couldn’t find a way to net a game-tying goal.
The two weekend losses against ECAC Hockey foes lowered Quinnipiac’s national rank to No. 7, marking the third straight week the Bobcats have been ranked in the top 10 by USCHO.com.
Quinnipiac still sits atop the ECAC Hockey standings ahead of Cornell by a single point, who they beat 3-2 on Nov. 21.