- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Men’s Ice Hockey: QU drops 2 vs. ECAC, 3 in rank
After blowing a 4-3 lead against Yale on Friday, the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team faltered against the lowly-regarded Brown Bears Saturday, losing 2-1.
All three goals were scored in the third period, the first two coming from Brown.
Quinnipiac senior forward Brandon Wong responded with his third goal of the weekend 6:32 into the period, but his teammates couldn’t find a way to net a game-tying goal.
The two weekend losses against ECAC Hockey foes lowered Quinnipiac’s national rank to No. 7, marking the third straight week the Bobcats have been ranked in the top 10 by USCHO.com.
Quinnipiac still sits atop the ECAC Hockey standings ahead of Cornell by a single point, who they beat 3-2 on Nov. 21.