- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
Athletes of the Week: Brandon Wong & Kathleen Neyens
Wong tallied three goals over the weekend, bringing his career total at Quinnipiac to 60 goals. Wong is currently tied for seventh in the nation in points, with 11 goals and 11 assists. He is first and second on the team for each respective category. His contributions were not enough for the Bobcats this weekend, as they dropped two games to ECAC Hockey foes.
Neyens led the women’s basketball team in the Brown Bear Classic over the weekend with 30 points. The Bobcats reached the finals, but lost to UMass 82-66. Neyens led QU with 17 points against Morgan State in the semifinals. Neyens is now second on the team with 11.0 points per game and is tied for the team-lead in field goals made.