- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Athletes of the Week: Brandon Wong & Kathleen Neyens
Wong tallied three goals over the weekend, bringing his career total at Quinnipiac to 60 goals. Wong is currently tied for seventh in the nation in points, with 11 goals and 11 assists. He is first and second on the team for each respective category. His contributions were not enough for the Bobcats this weekend, as they dropped two games to ECAC Hockey foes.
Neyens led the women’s basketball team in the Brown Bear Classic over the weekend with 30 points. The Bobcats reached the finals, but lost to UMass 82-66. Neyens led QU with 17 points against Morgan State in the semifinals. Neyens is now second on the team with 11.0 points per game and is tied for the team-lead in field goals made.