- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
Athletes of the Week: Brandon Wong & Kathleen Neyens
Wong tallied three goals over the weekend, bringing his career total at Quinnipiac to 60 goals. Wong is currently tied for seventh in the nation in points, with 11 goals and 11 assists. He is first and second on the team for each respective category. His contributions were not enough for the Bobcats this weekend, as they dropped two games to ECAC Hockey foes.
Neyens led the women’s basketball team in the Brown Bear Classic over the weekend with 30 points. The Bobcats reached the finals, but lost to UMass 82-66. Neyens led QU with 17 points against Morgan State in the semifinals. Neyens is now second on the team with 11.0 points per game and is tied for the team-lead in field goals made.