- Possible parking changes announced for 2017-2018 academic school year
- Recent New York legislature may impact Quinnipiac enrollment
- Power at the plate
- Chase Priskie named 2017-18 men’s ice hockey team captain at banquet
- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
Yale student found dead in dorm
Yale students gathered on Monday night to mourn the death of Andre Narcisse, a sophomore at Yale University. Narcisse was found dead in his dorm room on Sunday, Nov. 1.
Students were alerted with an e-mail from Yale College Dean Mary Miller on Sunday morning, who said that Narcisse, a Roosevelt, N.Y., native, was found unresponsive by his roommates.
“Emergency medical personnel came to Branford College (dormitory) and attempted to resuscitate the student, but they were unable to do so,” Miller said.
According to the Yale Daily News, an autopsy was completed on Monday, but results are pending. According to Miller, “there does not appear to be any evidence of foul play.”
Hundreds of students attended the candlelight vigil held Monday in Branford’s courtyard. Some of Narcisse’s classmates and friends, as well as Branford College Master Stephen Smith, spoke to the crowd.