- Public Safety escorts professor off campus
- SGA budget brings stress, frustration and potential protests
- The QU Farmers Market makes a comeback
- Another series of email scams at Quinnipiac
- The next forgotten genocide?
- Performing for Puerto Rico
- Worrisome weather
- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
Yale student found dead in dorm
Yale students gathered on Monday night to mourn the death of Andre Narcisse, a sophomore at Yale University. Narcisse was found dead in his dorm room on Sunday, Nov. 1.
Students were alerted with an e-mail from Yale College Dean Mary Miller on Sunday morning, who said that Narcisse, a Roosevelt, N.Y., native, was found unresponsive by his roommates.
“Emergency medical personnel came to Branford College (dormitory) and attempted to resuscitate the student, but they were unable to do so,” Miller said.
According to the Yale Daily News, an autopsy was completed on Monday, but results are pending. According to Miller, “there does not appear to be any evidence of foul play.”
Hundreds of students attended the candlelight vigil held Monday in Branford’s courtyard. Some of Narcisse’s classmates and friends, as well as Branford College Master Stephen Smith, spoke to the crowd.