- Men’s basketball drops MAAC opener to Monmouth
- Four kittens rescued from storm drain on-campus
- Remembering a beloved professor
- Police investigating robbery at Krauszer’s Market
- Quinnipiac rugby wins second straight national championship
- Public Safety investigates newspaper theft
- International students celebrate Thanksgiving
- New university website aimed at prospective students
- SGA pushes for new desks in Tator Hall
- ‘Art of Protest’ presents LGBTQ civil rights history
Hogan to remain open until 11 p.m.
According to a MyQ announcement, effective Monday, Nov. 2, Hogan Road parking lot will be open until 11 p.m. Monday through Friday. The shuttle will also run until the lot closes and a security guard will be positioned at the gatehouse.
“The University is always striving to provide the best service possible to its students,” Chief of Security and Safety John Twining said. “Using existing staff, Security was able to extend the hours of the Hogan Road lot to accomodate the many students who use it while they are attending classes. No additional funding was required to do this.”
The lot previously closed at 7 p.m., often stranding students who had night classes.