- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Hogan to remain open until 11 p.m.
According to a MyQ announcement, effective Monday, Nov. 2, Hogan Road parking lot will be open until 11 p.m. Monday through Friday. The shuttle will also run until the lot closes and a security guard will be positioned at the gatehouse.
“The University is always striving to provide the best service possible to its students,” Chief of Security and Safety John Twining said. “Using existing staff, Security was able to extend the hours of the Hogan Road lot to accomodate the many students who use it while they are attending classes. No additional funding was required to do this.”
The lot previously closed at 7 p.m., often stranding students who had night classes.