- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
Hogan to remain open until 11 p.m.
According to a MyQ announcement, effective Monday, Nov. 2, Hogan Road parking lot will be open until 11 p.m. Monday through Friday. The shuttle will also run until the lot closes and a security guard will be positioned at the gatehouse.
“The University is always striving to provide the best service possible to its students,” Chief of Security and Safety John Twining said. “Using existing staff, Security was able to extend the hours of the Hogan Road lot to accomodate the many students who use it while they are attending classes. No additional funding was required to do this.”
The lot previously closed at 7 p.m., often stranding students who had night classes.