- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
Hogan to remain open until 11 p.m.
According to a MyQ announcement, effective Monday, Nov. 2, Hogan Road parking lot will be open until 11 p.m. Monday through Friday. The shuttle will also run until the lot closes and a security guard will be positioned at the gatehouse.
“The University is always striving to provide the best service possible to its students,” Chief of Security and Safety John Twining said. “Using existing staff, Security was able to extend the hours of the Hogan Road lot to accomodate the many students who use it while they are attending classes. No additional funding was required to do this.”
The lot previously closed at 7 p.m., often stranding students who had night classes.