- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Hogan to remain open until 11 p.m.
According to a MyQ announcement, effective Monday, Nov. 2, Hogan Road parking lot will be open until 11 p.m. Monday through Friday. The shuttle will also run until the lot closes and a security guard will be positioned at the gatehouse.
“The University is always striving to provide the best service possible to its students,” Chief of Security and Safety John Twining said. “Using existing staff, Security was able to extend the hours of the Hogan Road lot to accomodate the many students who use it while they are attending classes. No additional funding was required to do this.”
The lot previously closed at 7 p.m., often stranding students who had night classes.