- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Athletes of the Week: Greg Holt & Heather Hughes
Senior forward Greg Holt totaled four points in Quinnipiac’s two-game series against Robert Morris. Holt assisted Scott Zurevinski and Zach Davies, and scored in both games. These were the first points of the young season. Holt was also named the number one Star of the Game in Friday’s game for his performance.
Freshman forward Heather Hughes had her first career hat trick in the women’s ice hockey team’s 6-1 win over Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute on Saturday. She also gained a point for an assist off Janine Duffy’s goal in the first period. Hughes’ four points increased her season total to six. Hughes was also named the number one Star of the Game for her performance and ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Week.