- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
Athletes of the Week: Greg Holt & Heather Hughes
Senior forward Greg Holt totaled four points in Quinnipiac’s two-game series against Robert Morris. Holt assisted Scott Zurevinski and Zach Davies, and scored in both games. These were the first points of the young season. Holt was also named the number one Star of the Game in Friday’s game for his performance.
Freshman forward Heather Hughes had her first career hat trick in the women’s ice hockey team’s 6-1 win over Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute on Saturday. She also gained a point for an assist off Janine Duffy’s goal in the first period. Hughes’ four points increased her season total to six. Hughes was also named the number one Star of the Game for her performance and ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Week.