- Keeping Jax’s memory alive
- University initiates three personnel changes
- Quinnipiac unveils new brand identity
- Quinnipiac’s Chase Priskie Selected 177th overall in 6th Round of NHL Draft by Washington Capitals
- Men’s ice hockey’s Chase Priskie improving amidst NHL draft eligibility
- Men’s lacrosse advances in first ever NCAA tournament game
- Men’s lacrosse wins MAAC Championship
- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
Athletes of the Week: Greg Holt & Heather Hughes
Senior forward Greg Holt totaled four points in Quinnipiac’s two-game series against Robert Morris. Holt assisted Scott Zurevinski and Zach Davies, and scored in both games. These were the first points of the young season. Holt was also named the number one Star of the Game in Friday’s game for his performance.
Freshman forward Heather Hughes had her first career hat trick in the women’s ice hockey team’s 6-1 win over Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute on Saturday. She also gained a point for an assist off Janine Duffy’s goal in the first period. Hughes’ four points increased her season total to six. Hughes was also named the number one Star of the Game for her performance and ECAC Hockey Rookie of the Week.